Monday 21 March 2011

Dental delights!



***WARNING: This is an unapologetic Mummy post.
If you do not wish to read my
shameless bleatings about my
prodigal daughter, please look away now***



If I wasn't already completely in love with Imogen Louise Priest, then she did something yesterday morning that made my heart somersault with adoration:

We got a tooth people!!

Two days short of being 8 months old, she sprouts the most perfect shred of enamel, bottom centre, of course.

Now, I would take a picture but it is barely visible to the naked eye, it is really only on the Mummy radar due to obsessive daily gum checking. Imagine my delight yesterday when I ran my finger over her gums as normal, not expecting ANYTHING new, to be halted in my tracks by a sharp little ridge poking up!!!!!!!! These babies really are amazing, aren't they!

Told you it was a shameless Mummy blog today...


***************

In other news, Sweeney Todd (aka my husband) paid a visit to our house yesterday. Renamed the Butcher of Walnut Cove, he did THIS to my baby's beautiful flowing fringe:


So now she looks like the love child of Pob and Lloyd Christmas.


Although she needed a trim, I think the technique needs work. James is very good at trimming the dog, but blonde furry ringlets are forgiving, poker straight fringes not so much.


****************


In other (slightly random) news, we have a resident wild turkey in the garden (does this make him non-wild now?).

I tried to take a photo but he scooted off into the wood. Hold tight peeps, I will catch him soon!









No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you so comment away!