Thursday 24 February 2011

The Cribsies

I LOVE Twitter. The only way I can describe it is it is like the bloom of a rose where the petals keep unfolding & unfolding as you peel them back. Makes sense? Once you start exploring Twitter, more & more fascinating people, articles and websites appear.

If you want to keep on top of news from sport to showbiz, the first place it breaks is Twitter. If you want to discover new websites, Twitter has them all, and the deeper you dig, the better they get.

This is how I discovered The Cribsies. I follow @parenting magazine which is a great site for mums new and old with interesting bloggers. From there I found @StrollerTraffic and @a_listmom, both essential follows for anything kid-like. Both Stroller Traffic & A-list mom are involved in The Cribsies awards, championing the best baby and child websites and gear.

I have voted for my faves and I hope they win, but more importantly, I have found hundreds of new products & websites which I would never have seen without Twitter. Sites like www.laylagrayce.com which sells the most beautiful baby gear and numerous others like Plum Organics and Sprout babyfoods.

For this reason, I love Twitter. I'm in deep now and I hope it keeps getting better & better.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you so comment away!